Security and Safety
Pacific Jet Charter's Security Procedures
How does security differ on a private jet? Pacific Jet Charter's streamlined security procedures save you time and frustration. Upon arriving at the airport, you'll be shuttled to the tarmac to meet your captain and crew. The captain will check the passengers' identification and has the right to search bags and baggage. Your baggage and equipment travels with you, so there's no danger of lost luggage. Pets remain in the cabin with you, not stored below in the hold.
All personnel who are in contact with the aircraft are in compliance with the Transportation Security Administration's 12-5 Standard Security Program. This means that everyone has been background-checked and fingerprinted, including the aircraft ground facility operators and the fixed base operators (FBO).
Safety is a guiding principle of Pacific Jet Charter. This unwavering focus has helped Pacific Jet Charter earn an exceptional reputation for safety.
- Pacific Jet Charter has earned ARG/US Gold-rated Safety Rating.
- Our Cessna Citation XLS+ is meticulously maintained by Textron Aviation Sacramento Service Center.
- Pilot training
- Our pilots are Airline Transport-rated with worldwide operational experience in both military and charter environments.
- FlightSafety International provides annual pilot training and evaluation in their state of the art simulator facilities.
- Safety record
- Pacific Jet Charter has an excellent safety record: No accidents, incidents or FAA violations, ever.
"Fantastic flight, fantastic crew. Treated us like kings. I highly recommend flying with Pacific Jet Charter."
-Sacramento Kings Basketball Player