Pacific Jet Charter's Cessna Citation XLS+
- Sacramento's only charter Citation XLS+
- Luxurious interior
- Lands where other planes can't - at thousands of airports not accessible by airlines or larger charter jets
- Flies above the weather
- Complimentary WiFi allows you to remain in contact and productive your entire flight
- Owner Approval is never required when booking your flight
- Pacific Jet Charter has Overflight Permit privileges; you won't need to stop at Customs when returning from outside the country.
- Fully enclosed lavatory
Our aircraft is equipped with state of the art avionics, including:
- Color radar with turbulence detection mode
- Traffic avoidance
- Enhanced ground proximity warning systems
The Citation XLS+ boasts excellent range and payload capacity. A spacious cabin, with 68" of height throughout the cabin; features seating for up to 12 passengers and 800 pounds of external luggage capacity. The aircraft is configured with six extra wide, fully reclining leather seats and a side-facing couch. The cabin includes pullout work tables with electrical outlets for laptop and portable electronics. The aircraft and crew are certified to use the lowest GPS/LNAV approach minimums, allowing access to thousands of airports not served by airlines in all weather conditions.
Pacific Jet Charter operates out of Mather Airport in Rancho Cordova, California, but can pick up and deliver passengers anywhere on the map. We are authorized to charter throughout the continental United States, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
The aircraft can land on runways as short as 3,000 feet, enabling Pacific Jet Charter to fly into smaller, regional airports that many commercial airlines can't access. This gets you closer to your destination, ultimately saving time.
Eastbound range from Mather Airport: Approximately 2,100 statute miles with 2 passengers and luggage; approximately 1,800 statute miles with 8 passengers and luggage.